INTERNAL SECURITY GUARD TRAINING
- Sexual Harassment
- Responsibilities & Ethics in Citizens Arrest
- Security Guard Power to Arrest
- Criminal & Civil Liabilities
WESTCOAST ON-LINE COURSES
- School Security Guard
- Emergency Procedures Bomb Threat and Fire Evacuations
- Report Writting
- Crime and Accident Prevention
- Relationship Between Security Guard and Peace Officer in Making Arrests
- Security Officer Safety
- Trespass Law
- Coordinating and Sharing of Critical Information
- Weapons of Mass Destruction
- Arrestable Offenses
- Hospitality Security
- Courtroom Procedures
- Active Shooter
- Visual Searching Pattern
- FEMA "Why you need to stop the bleeding right away"
- Negligence Security
- Workplace Violence
- Security Measures
- Incident Scene Control
RED TEAM BREACHERS
Our Red Team tests your physical security systems to expose any gaps you have in your entry points. Based on what they find, our experts will provide recommendations to improve your physical security procedures and processes. Our experienced consultants use real-world scenarios and think like intruders to assess your existing physical security barriers and identify areas of vulnerability.
Many organizations focus on cyber security at the expense of their physical security. Gaps in their physical security undermine their other security controls.
About The Red Team
A combination made by ex military IT personnel, security consultants, private detectives, and law enforcement.
What Will We Find In a Physical Security Breach?
After our assessment, we will report on identified vulnerabilities and provide practical steps you can take to improve your security. After you've made your improvements, we can test again to measure the improvement.